Serving clients from Modesto, Merced and surrounding California communities, our attorneys handle a broad range of practice areas, including:
- Agriculture Law: Representing California farmers and agriculture-related industries in a broad range of legal issues, including those involving contracts, transactions, employment, real property, energy, environmental and regulatory compliance, and farm succession.
- Business Law: Representing business owners in contracts, transactions, litigation and general business counsel.
- Civil Litigation: Representing plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of civil disputes in federal and state courts and administrative hearings.
- Commercial Law / Secured Transactions: Representing clients in commercial collections, mechanic’s liens and other secured transactions.
- Creditor Bankruptcy: Protecting the rights of creditors and third parties in bankruptcy proceedings, including motions for stay relief, preference actions and litigating adversary complaints.
- Estate Planning: Including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and business succession planning.
- Real Estate Law: Handling a broad range of commercial and residential real estate matters, including purchases, easements, boundary disputes and creditor side foreclosures.
- Trust and Probate Litigation: Representing clients in disputes over wills and trusts, and guiding clients through the complex trust administration and probate processes.
Our broad range of practice areas allows us to serve clients with multiple and overlapping legal problems. Our lawyers are here to help you explore your legal options.